Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Brett Campbell awarded with Marketing MVP Award

Marketing MVP award presented
by Paul Macaluso, VP of Marketing
I was extremely honored to recieve the marketing MVP award at our annual leadership conference at the end of February. 

"The award recognized Brett Campbell with excellence in marketing for the Moe's Southwest Grill brand and was voted on by his peers".

2011 was full of challenges and great opportunities.  Some went my way, some didn't, but I learned more in 2011 than any other thus far in my profressional career. 

In addition, I found out that in April I will be awarded volunteer of the month by AMA-Atlanta.  AMA-Atlanta is the largest networking organization in Atlanta and the 4th largest AMA chapter in the country.  I have already recieved so much out of donating my time to the organization so this was just icing on the cake.  I am excited about my opportunities to contribute to AMA in  2012/13!  In addition to serving on the Board of Directors next year, I will be co-chair of the revived mentorship program.  I am truely looking forward to tackling this rewarding challenge. 

All in all, shaping up to be a great year.  My moto for 2011 was "keep on growin"...

No comments:

Post a Comment